19 March 2012

Wedding Colors

You're probably thinking "WHAT?! Wedding colors?!" Hahaha. No, I'm not engaged. In fact I don't even have a boyfriend. Ha! But a wedding is every (most) girls dream. And I have a guy friend that has asked me randomly a few times what I want my wedding colors to be and I had never REALLY thought about it. He never believed me when I said that I didn't know. So, I've been thinking about it recently since I have a little extra time on my hands here in Utah. I've come up with two different color schemes...

First, this one I found when I was shopping for prego clothes with my friend Lizzie at Target. We walked through the greeting card section and I saw these blank cards on clearance and I fell in love with the colors! Funny how you can find things like that.

Next up, I was just going through my nail polish colors and I REALLY liked these three colors together. They're all very subtle and I love it! Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE gray! And, my friend Camille asked me to be one of her bridesmaids for her wedding and her colors are white, gray, and LIGHT light pink. I just switched the pink for LIGHT light turquoise. :)

So, there you go. My future wedding colors! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! :)

1 comment: