29 March 2012

Sunglasses & "No Teeth Smiles"

Yep! That's right! One thing I learned last year at the Colors Festival was to not smile with your teeth and that I should have worn eye protection! Last year we went with a big group of friends and Ben thought it would be funny to throw the color in your face when you weren't ready for it... In result of that the color got under my contact. OUCH! It was extremely painful so I had to take my contact out and just throw it away. I only had one contact in and that was quite strange. I have awful eye sight! This year I was determined to be prepared. Bri drive up from Vegas and it was so much fun! Every year they have this festival it gets bigger and bigger. Traffic was AWFUL! It took us an hour to get there when on any other day it would have taken 15 minutes. Here are some pictures...

Look at those white teeth! We got down the "no teeth smile!"

Me... After. About ready to dust off!

Bri and I met up with Ellen and her friends!

People were throwing it IN my car! How rude!

I LOVE this picture. This is the throwing of the color.

Here's a video...

No comments:

Post a Comment