30 November 2012

Winter 2013

Since I declared my major "Marriage and Family Studies" I found out that I only have THREE semesters of college left! WOOHOO! I'm incredibly excited and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have a list of only 18 classes and one internship to graduate with my bachelors degree. It's about time, right?!

Next semester is winter semester and since it'll be freezing and I won't have the desire to "play" outside I figured I could cram a bunch of classes into that semester so I can have a lighter load for my last two semesters after winter (spring and fall semesters). I decided to take 17 credits/8 classes. I feel pretty good about it because one of the classes is only the first block and I'm taking one sewing class and one culinary class so I'm hoping that I'll have a little less homework than usual. I'm also taking two online classes: Book of Mormon 2 and my Capstone class. Here's so a fun and crazy busy semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment