24 November 2012

BYU-Idaho Reunion

I was so blessed to have been able to spend a couple of days with Lizzie, Bryan, and mini Bryan(Eli)! They invited me to have thanksgiving dinner with them and Bryan's family and it was so much fun and I felt comfortable (something I was a little worried about, feeling awkward or out of place). 

Lizzie and Bryan met here at BYU-I, fell in love, got married in the Rexburg temple, graduated, and then moved down to Utah because they both got job offers. They miss this place and the small town feel and being close to family. They would love to move back and I would love it if they did too!

They wanted to reminisce and take a little tour of the changes that have happened on campus since they left. They haven't been back for two years! A lot has happened in those two years, including about 4,000 more students enrolled! We're up to 16,000 students and have been approved for 20,000. BYU-Idaho is growing faster than ever and it's exciting. They miss the smallness of it here but without change life is boring.

Here are a couple of pictures from our little adventure today...



Lizzie forgot how to put her coat on... Silly Lizzie. Haha!

Love you Lizzie!

1 comment:

  1. You're sweet! I loved reading this! And having you for thanksgiving with us this weekend was so special. I love you!! And Eli does too :)

    ReplyDelete