22 November 2012

Let Us Walk with the Spirit of Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope that everyone thoroughly enjoyed the day and gobbled until you wobbled! I know I did!

I wasn't planning on going home for Thanksgiving so my friend Lizzie invited me to spend it in Rexburg with her in-laws. They live in the more quiet part of Rexburg. Visiting their home really made me want to live here when I'm married and start settling down. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE Oregon. I probably have the most Oregon pride out of anyone I know but I also love Idaho. It's amazing here and I would love to live here and raise a family in this cute small town! 

We had plenty of food to partake of! I feel like it's not a real Thanksgiving unless you feel uncomfortably full and of course get seconds or thirds. Ha! Also, you have to have that delicious pie (even though you're already stuffed to the max. There's always a second stomach for dessert!)

And I got to snuggle with the little human all day! What a pleasure! He's the only boy who has my heart. ;)
I'm thankful for:
my health
food in my tummy
friends
family
Jesus Christ
President Thomas Spencer Monson
temples
a strong testimony
the scriptures
a roof over my head
BYU-Idaho
a car
missionaries
service men and women
the priesthood
my body
agency
my freedom
and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment