10 September 2011

Highlights From The Komp Reunion!

I know I already posted about the Komp family reunion but I forgot a few yummy/cute things... We had to stay in two different rooms at the resort because there were  nine of us and each rooms sleeps six at the most. So, we would eat breakfast and lunch on our own time and have a family dinner each night. This night we had an asian salad and boy was it DELICIOUS!
This was my plate. HUGE,  right?! Well, you'll be surprised to know how much I ate. I shocked myself but I was starving and this was amazingly delicious.
LOOK at the work I did! I didn't even feel grossly full either. YUMMY! I think I'm drooling just typing about it.

Also, Bri and I weren't able to stay the entire seven days because she had a hair apt and I had to get back to work. While we were there Bri bought SIXTY dollars worth of salt water taffy to bring back to her friends and family in Vegas. We had so much we wanted to leave a cute little message for her parents for whenever they left the room. :)
She's sorting through all sixty dollars.
We left them a little heart!
They loved it! A cute way of showing our love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment