09 September 2011

AAOT!!!

Happy Friday everyone! :) Today I decided to go up to MHCC and take my placement tests if I was planning on going there for fall term and so I walked in and they told me since I had my transcripts sent there with the classes I've already taken I don't need to take the tests! Yay! Then, I went to go meet with an academic adviser and he we were going through my transcripts and he said I only needed three classes that were my pre and co requisites for the surgical technology program! Another yay! Then I was asking him since I'll have more time on my hands how far am I from earning my AAOT and he said like two or three classes. Wahoo! But he said I should consider just going back to CCC to finish it up because that might make things a bit easier. So, after he said that I decided I needed to go there to talk to an academic adviser there. I made my way from Gresham to Oregon City and talked to a lady there and we figured out that I needed four or five classes and I would get my AAOT. This is so exciting... All this time I thought I wasn't really working towards anything and not I can almost touch it with my fingertips. So, I have about two terms at MHCC and then I'll get my AAOT and take it anywhere I want. I'm almost grad-u-ma-cated! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment