07 September 2011

Fam Damily Reunion (Komp's)

I have many families away from my own blood family. The Komp family being on of them! Gregg, Bri's dad, baptized me. :) They invited me to go with them on their family reunion when Bri came home. I couldn't decline! And it was at Seaside and the beach/Oregon Coast NEVER gets old. It's so serene and calming to my soul. We had so much fun. Nothing like being with family for 5 days straight! Here are a few pics from our adventure!...
One of the kites we flew on the beach.
Gregg and Ayla watching/flying the kite.
Bri and Arie hanging out at the beach.
The resort we stayed at... It's the one right on the beach walk on Broadway.
Jordan throwing Arie in the pool. She had NO fear of the water.
Arie just floatin' in the hot tub. She loved it until she got kicked out. :(
Me, Jul, Bri, and Jordan with the "earrings" made out of pipe cleaners. Lol.
That's SIXTY dollars worth of salt water taffy. Yikes!
One of the sunsets... This NEVER gets old!
Bocce ball!
Some of the Komp fam!
We went to a photo booth and it was SO fun taking turns running in and out between each pic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment