10 September 2011

ABC Craft!

So, you probably know I have triplet nieces... I talk about them a lot! Well, when my sister was still prego she bought each of them the first letter of their name. Aubrey, Brooke, and Cailyn. So, it was an A, B, and C. I wanted to spruce them up a bit because they were boring, sad, and just white! If you know my sister you know that she is extremely "matchy" with colors and each of the girls has their "own color". Aubrey is purple, Brooke is blue-turquoise, and Cailyn is pink. My friend Lizzie did this same craft with the letter of her and her hubby's last name so I copied her. :) THANKS LIZZIE!
First, I went to Michael's and picked out the color of paper I needed.
I also needed glue that I mixed with water and paper towels because it's easy to get messy.
First, I ripper up little pieces of paper and put them on the water-glue mixture and then pasted them on!
It was super fun, cheap, and totally cute. They're now hanging above each of their cribs. :)

2 comments:

  1. They turned out super cute! I think its funny she has a color assigned to each girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. She's weird like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete