04 April 2011

Spring 2011

Believe it or not Winter 2011 semester is in it's LAST WEEK! It's about time, right?! I'm thinking so. I've never done semesters before, at least not in college. I've always has terms or quarters. Semesters are 13 weeks plus finals week and term are 10 weeks plus finals week. It's an entire extra month. Yikes is right. I'm just glad it's almost over. Less snow, less being inside, less cold, but not less school or wind! Haha. I think I'm going to try out for the softball team here for spring. I really hope I like it like I did back in the day when I lived and breathed softball. I'm also looking forward to the warm weather and no snow... Well, less snow at least. Idaho springs are absolutely unpredictable. This last weekend when I was down in Utah it was 70 degrees on Friday and Saturday and then Sunday we woke up to about SIX INCHES of SNOW! You're kidding me, right?! No! Ha. Welcome to Idaho and Utah. Barf. I'll stick to the predictable rain in Oregon. I love it back home.
This next semester I'll be taking 14 credits which I'm kind of unsure about because everyone keeps telling me that I won't want to be busy in the spring because I'll want to be outside playing in the beautiful weather. We'll see I guess. I'm taking mostly foundation classes which are all general education classes. They are: Book of Mormon 1, American Foundations, Anatomy & Physiology 2, Science Foundations, and Advanced Writing/Critical Thinking. All are required to get into the nursing program which is what my minor is going to be. Wish me luck! This week is finals and I have SIX finals for FIVE classes. A&P has two finals. I've already taken the lab final and I got a 102%!!! That means I only missed one questions and I couldn't be any happier. :) Now, I just need to keep it up for last five finals.
I'm ready to see some SUN and beautiful Idahoan sunsets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment