04 April 2011

Lava!

A few week ago my apartment decided we wanted to go to Lava Hot Springs. It's about two hours away from Rexburg but totally worth it! We left at 6pm and got there around 8pm. We soaked in the hot springs for about and hour and a half and then had to leave to make it back for curfew at school. What was really cool and different about this hot spring facility was that there were 3 different temperatures so you could choose what one best suits you. The first one was real hard to get into because it was freezing outside! It took me like 5 minutes. Haha. I'm a wuss. Then the second was definitely warmer and the third was too hot to handle! There were like 5 people in there. I'm surprised I came out alive and not completely cooked! It hurt so bad. I could only get in to my waste. No thank you!
The pool at the bottom of the picture is the hottest! The one above it was the medium warmth and you can't really see the perfect one but it was so relaxing and I always sleep well after soaking in pure bliss! It was a great little get-a-way for us BYU-I kids that pretty much never leave campus/our apartments.

No comments:

Post a Comment