25 April 2011

Elder Tyson Lee Marsden.

This last semester at BYU-Idaho Miriam and I got really close with one of our FHE brothers. His name is Tyson and he is a preemie! He would hate that if he knew I just wrote that about him. The funny thing is is that when we first me him we thought he was an RM. Granted he is 19 years old he acts at least 21. ;) Lol. A few months ago he turned in his mission papers and got his call... He's going to Brisbane, Australia! He entered the MTC April 20th and will be there for a total of four weeks and then he's off to Aussie! He is so excited and I'm just about as stoked for him! Woot woot! We had many fun moments this last semester but here are a few that we captured!
 Tyson decided he wanted to decorate our living room. Lol.
 I like my Jamaba's SUPER thick and I was too full to finish mine so I offered it to Tys and it was "too thick" for him so he chose to use a huge wooden spoon to finish it up. Oh, Tyson...
 The night before we left Rexburg to go back home for spring break we decided we wanted to show him our love/prank him out of love! It was so fun. We "sticky noted" his car on the inside because it was wet on the outside. We bought a total of 1,200 sticky notes and used about 700-800 of them on the inside of his car.
We didn't just stick the notes on his windows... We indeed wrote little "love notes" to him on some of the sticky notes. It was such a fun prank! The sad thins was, in the middle of the prank he came out to his car! AH! We were freaked out because we didn't know how he would react. He didn't even care and asked us if we want to go on a "burrito run"! Haha. I love Tys! We made him leave while we finished the prank and made his cousin, also our friend, Kyle drive. I miss him already, he was pretty much our only friend in Rexburg. Haha. Now, he's off serving the Lord. I'm so happy for him. Love you Tys!

No comments:

Post a Comment