04 April 2011

"Your Future Is As Bright As Your Faith"

I went down to Utah again this last weekend because I got tickets for General Conference from Lizzie's Dad back in Oregon. Per usual, it was amazing. This Conference really focused on service, marriage, and more than usual death. I actually heard many great things about priesthood session as well! I'm very excited to read it in the Conference issue of the Ensign. They announced three new temples, one in Idaho, Colorado, and Canada! I really want to go through an open house of one. I know there are a few being built in Utah right now! In fact I think during conference they said that there were 21ish temples in the process of being built. That's AMAZING! :)
The conference center is so huge and somehow I forget how big it is every time I go back. It also reminds me of the BYU-I center but bigger. I've been lucky enough to go to conference like four or five times now. Most people don't even get to go once in their lifetime. How grateful I am! 
 Inside the Conference Center!
Outside the Conference Center!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/construction/

    those are all the temples under construction. you should come down for the Payson, Ut when it is done and we'll go through the open house together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck yes! I'll totally go down with you guys! Do you know when that is?

    ReplyDelete