05 February 2011

Quick Trip!

Last weekend Miriam and  I decided it was necessary that we drive down to Utah to visit friends! And so we did! It's only about a four hour drive, which is nothing compared to the drive to Rexburg from Portland. 
This speed may have made it a little quicker then we had expected but we made it safe... ;) We didn't drive this fast the whole way. Don't worry. I think we were going down hill when we took this picture.
On the way down it was so nice out. We got to say hello to the sun AND the mountains! How beautiful. I don't think this will ever get old.
While we were in Provo we stopped at the mall and did a bit of shopping. I got some running shoes, pajama pants, and socks! You can never have too many socks. We ran into my good friend, Justin Bieber. He's no big deal... He just has cardboard cutouts of him in FYE stores. ;) I think he thought it was cold because he put his hood on right before this picture. He also looks a bit distracted because he's not looking at the camera. Oh well, next time I see him it'll be a different story.

On the way home it was nice out, again! We got really lucky this weekend. It didn't snow once, was just really cold! Hooray for no snow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment