05 February 2011

Introducing...

CHARLIE!!!
 
While I stayed at Christal's apartment I had the honor of meeting this BIG plastic horse, named Charlie. He is an ongoing joke in her complex and he hops from apartment to apartment to say hello and maybe even make you scream a little, especially when he's in your shower or in your closet unexpectedly. I had my first encounter with him the first night I stayed there. Christal had put him in someone's shower and then we left to go to a party and then when we got home I went into her room and there he was, starring me straight in the eye. He's literally eye level with me! I was frightened to say the least and even screamed a little. Haha! How fun is this. Then we wanted to get her roommates back and so we stuck him in front of their bedroom doors so that when they got up early they could be graced with the unexpected hello from Charlie! (Refer to picture above!) The cool think about Charlie is is that he let me ride him!
How kind of him to let me hop up on him and take him for a little ride around the apartment! I wanted to take him home with me so he could hang out with my roomies but it just wasn't allowed/he couldn't fit. Well Charlie, until next- I'll be missing you! <3

1 comment: