24 January 2011

94%

Since coming to BYU-I, and it being like my second chance at going to school (with a 2 year break since the last time I went), I decided I would totally dedicate myself to school work and not so much the social scene. Let me tell ya, it's real tough- REAL TOUGH to always stay focused when I'm surrounded by fun people and fun activities I can assure you that it's really paying off... Today, I took my Anatomy & Physiology Lab test and got 96 out of 102! That's  a 94% A and I only got 3 questions wrong! I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life! Haha. Really though, right now I'm trying to learn balance- balance between homework/studying and a social life/fun. It's hard to go and go fun things when I know I could be studying or doing homework. It's a much more accomplishing feeling when I get homework done or an A on a test then it is to just go do something fun. I know this sounds off the wall from a college student but I really REALLY want to do good in school and get into nursing school. So, here's to trying to find balance in life. :)

This is one of the tissue's I was tested on- Simple Cudoidal Epithelial

Hooray for an "A"!

No comments:

Post a Comment