22 January 2011

Below Freezing!

BRRR! And I thought it was cold in Oregon, boy was I wrong! The "warmest" it's been since I got here in Idaho was in the 30's; and the coldest was in the -20's. Yeah, NEGATIVE 20's. I must say though- all the snow is so pretty to see, I just prefer it seeing it when I'm warm inside. :) So far, I've only fallen once. It was pretty funny actually and no one saw me. I was actually kind of sad because it would've been really funny to see and no one got to see it! Bummer. ;)

I was walking on campus the other day on my way to piano and I saw this little guy. Isn't he jsut so cute?!

This HUGE guy is right next to my apartment complex. I don't know who made him but he's huge!

It started to "warm" up here and everything started to melt and then it would re-freeze at night and this is what we would get from it. Watch out!

SQUIRREL!!! I didn't know animals could live through this crazy cold weather! I sure am grateful to live inside! :)

Through this all hot chocolate has become my best friend. Well, anything warm has become my best friend. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment