12 April 2013

BOI --> PDX!

That's right folks... I fly HOME TOMORROW! Am I excited? Heck yes! Haha. Oh man, this semester has been all kinds of crazy and fun but I'm glad it's over. The final stats are one "A+", four "A's", and two "A-'s". Not too fond of the A-'s but I'll take it! They're better than B+'s. Haha. I took my last final this morning at 7:30AM... yes, AM! WAY too early for me to be thinking clearly but it's finished and I'm super stoked. Tonight I'm driving to Boise and staying with some friends and then they'll take me to the Boise airport tomorrow morning. Even though my week at home will go by quickly I'm excited to be home with the people I love the most! When I come back this is what my schedule will look like...
I'm registered for 15 credits... I'm also registered for one online class that doesn't show on here but I'm not sure that I'm going to take it for sure. I want my last spring in Rexburg to be fun! I LOVE springs here. They're so beautiful and warm and just perfect! Idaho is a great place to live but I really love Oregon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment