17 January 2012

What Does Twenty Twelve Have In Store For Me?

What was I up to in 2011 and where am I going in 2012?

2011:
-I moved away from home on January 1st to Rexburg, Idaho to attend BYU-Idaho
-I started my piano class on January 6th
-I went ice skating on an outside rink for the first time on January 22nd
-I had to push a car in Downing, Idaho because we ran out of gas on February 11th
-I was a lab coat docent for the Bodies Worlds Exhibition starting on March 4th
-I finished reading the Book of Mormon for the first time all the way through on March 23rd on the Rexburg temple
-I went to the Colors Festival on March 26th
-I moved back home to Oregon form Idaho on April 26th
-I started working back at Jamba on May 3rd
-I went camping at Lake Billy Chinook in Eastern Oregon on June 23rd
-I went to the Molalla Buckaroo on July 2nd
-I went to my surprise birthday party on July 27th
-I took a trip to visit Bri in Vegas on August 2nd
-I went to the beach for a few days for the Komp family reunion on August 21st
-I bought my first car on September 3rd and name her Lady Chestnut
-I started school at MHCC on September 27th
-I moved again to Vicky's condo on October 1st
-I went to my first college football game (OSU/BYU) on October 15th
-I went to the Sauvie's Island haunted corn maize on October 22nd
-I went to the Bodies Exhibition in Portland at OMSI on November 18th
-I finished finals for fall term on December 16th
-I went to see Zoolights on December 23rd

WOW! I don't think I realized how much I've done this past year. I am truly blessed. What am I up to in 2012?
-I started online school on January 9th
-I'm giving a talk January 29th
-I am moving to Utah mid February
-I'm graduating with my associates degree mid March- no more transfer credits! Woohoo!
-I'm simplifying my life and getting rid of junk- everyday!
-Making realistic goals to accomplish
--writing in my journal everyday
--stop eating dairy because it hurts my tummy :(
--pay off as much debt as possible
--attend the temple at least once a month. no matter what
--finish reading the books I start
--finish the BOM again
--gain a stronger testimony
--read the Bible
--make decisions that make ME happy- stop being a "people pleaser"
--do as I'm asked
--do things that make me uncomfortable- get out of my comfort zone
--build better relationships with my family members
--start working on my bachelors degree
& many many more!

What are your 2012 goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment