28 January 2012

Rice Sock(bag)

Last winter when I was at school in Idaho there were a few times i had to borrow my roommate "rice sock" because I wasn't feeling well.  So, I decided I wanted to make one! I bought the fabric and the rice but I haven't gotten around to it until yesterday! They are SO easy to make, cheap, and very useful!

First I got out my trusty old woman of a sewing machine out! She's so good to me!

Then, I got out my TOTALLY random fabric!

I cut out what size I wanted...

Then, I ironed it...

I filled them with rice and then put a closing zigzag seam on it!
I made three different ones with the amount of rice I bought. I'm not keeping them all. My sister took the one on the right and my nephew gets the one on the left. I guess I get the weird looking one in the middle. :) That's okay because I like it's weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment