17 January 2012

It's the Holiday Season... With the Whoop-de-do and Hickory Dock!

Is it 2012 already?! Wow. Time really does fly the older you get. ;)  But really, it does! I really loved this last Christmas season. I think I finally got to enjoy one because I wasn't working at Fred Meyer. That job made me deal with a lot of "humbug's" and that's no fun! Some of my favorite people came home for Christmas and that was so exciting to see them. Like these lovely ladies down here...
The four of us went and had a late lunch with Jackie. And Crystal brought Colten along. I think I made more of a mess then he did. Lol.Lizzie announced that she was prego! SO EXCITING! AH! :D Then there's Bri and I... still single. Bahaha. ;)

I got to go to my Dad's side of the family and have a Christmas dinner over there... That was interesting... Probably because there was a lot of alcohol involved... Oooooh, I love my family.
In a clockwise circle starting with me, Julie(Dad's GF), Cassie(Dustin's GF), Dustin(cousin), Teressa(Aunt), Jessicah(cousin)

I got to go to church on Christmas day this year because it was on a Sunday. We only had an hour long meeting though which was kind of strange. :) Before church I went over to my older sister, Tifany's house and we had breakfast as a family.
Grandpa Hauskins(Mom's Dad) and his 3 granddaughter!
Mom trying to keep all the girls happy! (Aubrey, Cailyn, and Brooke)

After all the festivities it was back to reality! But that's okay because 2012 came soon after. I surprised myself this year by going to the regional YSA dance. WHAT?! I know, right? My friend Brad convinced me to go and promised me I wouldn't have to dance if I went. I thought that sounded like a great idea! It was fun! Here's to a new year filled with things I never thought I would do or accomplish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment