23 October 2010

Utards serving the greater Portland area!

Left to right- "Sister" Jamie Bennett, Me, Bri, "Sister" Becca Riddle.

It was just over two years ago that these two "Sisters" came into my life! Wow, time flies, right?! Because of them(and a few other people) I have changed forever. These ladies are the first two missionaries that taught me. We had but a short time together compared to the others that taught me but that doesn't mean we didn't bond quickly. We laughed, cried, and shared the gospel together. It doesn't get much better than that folks. Both Riddle and Bennett came to visit the same weekend, per chance. We had a reunion and it was grand.

"Sister" Christal Dent, Me, Ellen, "Sister" Camille Sparks.

These are the other two sisters that taught me! I was really blessed with some amazing people who taught me! We probably had too much fun. Missionaries aren't allowed to have fun. ;) Kidding! I was also lucky enough that all four sisters are from Utah! I can kill FOUR birds with ONE flight! Lol. But seriously, these ladies are all amazing and some of my greatest friend- great friends teach the gospel to you, whether it's though words or actions. I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment