05 October 2010

Ed-u-ma-cation!

So, after a few years away from school I decided/was inspired to go back to school.  I knew it was something that was needed and it was ultimately something I knew I really wanted for myself. I recently was talking to a guy friend of mine and I remember him saying that he would prefer for his future wife to have a degree, even if she doesn't use it due to staying at home with "said children". I agree. It's a sort of self accomplishment that I want- basically I want a really expensive piece of paper! :) I decided to apply to all three BYU's just so I would never have to wonder "What if I would have gotten into this one or that one". As of right now I didn't get in to  BYU Hawaii but I got into BYU Idaho!!! I'm super stoked. I haven't heard from BYU Utah though. I doubt I'll get in though- which I'm not bummed about because my heart is set on Idaho right now. I got assigned Fall/Winter track and I'll be leaving this January. I'm very very excited and I can barely wait! I feel really good about going to Idaho. I think it's meant to be. :D



Here I come BYUi! :) Good memories will be made in The Burg!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you and Miriam both! And so glad you will have each other while you're there - exciting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im excited for you but a little bumed you probably wont be here when I have the baby! I kinda hope you go to BYU-I I loved it there so much!! BYU is good too though...but Idaho was my fav! Keep us updated on where you end up going for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I love it! Hope we're still here for a little while at least- looks like we might be! love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idaho it is guys... I'm living in Brookyln. It's official.

    ReplyDelete