05 March 2014

Prophecy

I should be in bed right now but my friend posted a video about BYU-Idaho and I'm sure you all know how much I'm obsessed with my school by now. I'm feeling very nostalgic and so I watched a video on YouTube that I watched before I went back the second time. Please watch all the way through because the ending is the best part!


So, President Eyring prophesies that those who graduate from BYU-Idaho will become legendary to build people around them and to add value to where ever they serve. I know that this has come to pass because I know many amazing graduates from the Lord's university that have done these things and I know that it will continually come to pass as long at BYU-Idaho is functioning. 

There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss my personal sacred grove. I'm eternally grateful for the opportunity to learn, grow, and serve there and I wouldn't trade that for anything! I showed up there a totally different person than the person I was the day that I left and I wouldn't change any those experiences because I know they were a part of my plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment