04 March 2011

Pond Skimming!

For those of you who don't know what pond skimming is... This video is actually from the event I went to.
Keep in mind that it's absolutely FREEZING out and these stunts are ridiculous but way fun to watch. AND they dress up in costumes, it's almost like Halloween. Haha. You just need to dress warm when you go and maybe bring hot chocolate. My friends from back home in Oregon were actually involved in it. Sam and Carson. Here are a few of the pics I tried to get from their runs. Overall- fun time!
That's Sam at the top- he was dressed at Tigger, from Winnie the Pooh.
This is his splash. Lol. I took the picture too late.
Here's Carson at the top. He was dressed at a banana- sadly he wasn't the only one.
He biffed it right before he took off into the water and ended up mooning half the people there(me included) but it was fun to watch. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment