04 March 2011

Bodies... The Exhibition!

In my Anatomy & Physiology class we were invited and recommended to be "tour guides" at the traveling exhibit called Bodies which is now in Idaho Falls, just 30 minutes away from Rexburg. It's an amazing exhibit that has dissected bodies and body parts showing almost all the systems of the body. These bodies took at least a year each to prepare for this exhibit and are absolutely amazing! I get to volunteer for 4 hour shifts and answer questions that the guests that come to the museum have. I've only done one shift so far but it's a blasty blast! I could seriously live there and be totally okay with it.
What's really cool about this is the fact that it was in Portland a few years ago and I got to see it there and now I'm volunteering at it. It's amazing the opportunities that arise by being in the right place at the right time. :)
This is Christine and I- She's in my A&P class and we have become study buddies!
The Coats were so big on us. My arm looks so huge! Lol. We look so official. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky! I missed it when it was here because the boys were too young to go and Scott and I never got around to it. It's more my interest than his anyway.

    ReplyDelete