09 August 2013

Quarter Of A Century.

The celebration for my birthday was spanned out over a few days but it was low-key and fun! It started a couple days before my actual birthday with an family tradition of camping for my birthday. Growing up we went camping every summer over my birthday. I'm not sure how it got started as a tradition because I don't LOVE camping. I do enjoy camping, don't get me wrong, but I don't love it enough to want to go for every birthday! Ha!

I drew "I heart Oregon"!
 On our way to McIver State Park... Mt. Hood in the background.
 Nasty camping feet.
 The girls did very well around the fire!
 Garrison decided to add Cheetos to his hot dog... He comes up with the weirdest combinations.
 Statue of Nathan.
 Looking up through the trees... I love trees.
 Tif got my birthday hats... I felt five again!
 I got a huge real diamond!
 If you look closely there's a deer that was SUPER close to our campsite.

On my actual birthday I spent the day with Andrew and Sara and we stopped by the temple. I love this place.
 Got a birthday snapchat from Emily Sheffet. :)
 Went to Ellen and Nate's Oregon wedding reception/ceremony.
 The cookie favors. Hand made!
 Hanging out in the TV room at Andrew and Sara's.
 The Monday following my birthday my, Jenn, Janice, and Sara went and got pedicures. So relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment