10 December 2012

End of the Toilet Paper Roll...

Have you ever heard the toilet paper analogy? It goes something like: the closer it gets to the end the faster it goes... Well, I'd say that this is incredibly true! The closer it has gotten to the end of the semester the faster it has gone! Today is the first day of finals week and I'll be home latest Saturday night! Am I excited?! HECK YESSS! 

Things to-do before I can leave:
Finish eating that 50 pound box of potatoes (my roommates have been a HUGE help!)
Finish my Book of Mormon homework
Return the book I rented for my Family Relations class
Take pictures down (I'm avoiding this one)
Pack, Pack, PACK!
Move the stuff I'm not taking home with me to my new apartment: Tuscany Place Apts.
Pray for clear (no snow) weather
Spend time with roommates (three are leaving on missions!)
Get my iPod from Kory
Buy stamps
Re-do my white glove clean check
Pack my car
Get plenty of sleep (haha)
Check out of my apartment
Get really excited to see family and friends!!!
Gas my car up, pick up Brian and make the 11 hour journey HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment