21 February 2012

Dinoville!

I'm am blessed enough to have built relationships with all four of the sister missionaries that have taught me. I'm living with one right now in Utah. It gets even better... All of them live in Utah! I've been here for just over a week and Christal and Becca convinced me to drive to Vernal/eastern Utah to visit Christal. She moved to the middle of nowhere because of a great job opportunity! It's about a three hour drive from Provo but Becca and I made it in just over two. ;) It was a beautiful drive both there and back. I wasn't sure what to think of this weekend trip but I was sure glad that we did it! Who would've thought that you can have fun in the middle of nowhere?! Haha. I'm only kidding. Here are some pictures from our many adventures...

The Vernal temple use to be the Vernal Tabernacle that was built in 1907... It was dedicated at a temple in 1997!


Corner stone picture!
Christal, Me, and Becca!
Vernal is well known for all the dinosaur excavating!

Colorado wasn't far from Vernal so we took a little drive out there!
Here we are all touching a dino fossil at the quarry.
Yes, I'm "hugging" a dino fossil!
Josie's cabin!
Christal, Becca, and Me!
Yes, my socks match my Sunday best! ;)
Hello, Utah!
Pretty Vernal sunset!
My first Utah snow!
Face masks!
Good bye Vernal!

1 comment: